Selling Your Classic or Collectible Vehicle
Can Be An Intimidating Process
How much is my car worth?
Where should I advertise?
What form of payment is safe?
Do I want strangers coming to my home?
Why Sell With Studio Hotrods?
Because we know classic cars and how to sell them. We handle everything from advertising, negotiating, to financing, selling and delivery.
Advantages of Our Program
• No upfront consignment fee
• No recurring monthly fees
• Your vehicle displayed indoors in our highly secured facility
• As many as 30+ high resolution photos of your vehicle
• Your vehicle listed on top classic car websites, getting hundreds of views each day
We advertise on all the top websites marketing your vehicle, getting it hundreds of views each day.
plus many more
What to Expect During The Consignment Process
Items to bring in with your vehicle for consignment:
• Title or application for title in the name of the person consigning the vehicle
• Any documentation describing the history and/or work performed on the vehicle
• Driver's License for each owner listed on the title
In addition to these requirements, we are require the VIN to be present and easily readable on the vehicle and it must match the VIN on the title.
We also ask that your car be clean, complete and in solid operating condition. For your convenience we offer several detailing options to make the vehicle ready for display.
No Obligation - Apply Now!
We have carefully chosen 3 different credit companies that work with us to offer you a variety of terms. Pick the one that suits you best.
Why Buy From Us?
• Our vehicles are on display in our indoor showrooms
• Our knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to answer all your questions
• We can recommend financing options (see above)
• Each vehicle is listed on our website with a minimum of 30 high resolution pics
• We disclose everything that is known to us